About Me

My photo
Hedge writes about musings, poetry, stories, and things she finds interesting, Which hopefully will provide you with a quick laugh. Maybe you'll find it interesting, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll know her as Eccentric Mare, Spreading Wings or the Mad Yank of Yorkshire as the the incarnations of blogging trials and tribulations have taken it's toll. Anyhoo - Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

Thursday, 5 January 2012

"The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

10 comments:

Kaz CT said...

I've not seen this quote for a while, and aptly, it's another way of saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results but this one tackles source, so I like it. So much so today it's a thought for the day for me. Hope it touches someone else in the warm way it did me. Sometimes you just have to say F*** it and break the mould.

Just Pet said...

I appreciate this quote ... it's food for thought. Thank you for posting it!

Kaz CT said...

Anytime Pet, it helped me at the moment I found it so I shared. x

shane varner said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgcfdCI3REw

can you say ?

'arab spring'



i knew you could....

shane varner said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FTac2fuaMs

shane varner said...

...scuse me for being....
i apologize in advance ;)

shane varner said...

same frames...different frameworks

Kaz CT said...

same frames different frameworks... hmmm ... how do I tackle the frame?

Kaz CT said...

Keeping the priority sensations - the list of combined factors in mind while doing the analysis creates a clarity in the assessment - I have a feeling the first framework is not varied enough in the sensations to accocmplish the desired picture - the most important factor is to remove the blinders - creating the list then enlightens the frame for it's own analysis - and all together - well all I can say is look out world here they come LOL

shane varner said...

the list is the thing
humans create the patterns~and seem to have a rather limited pallet
and so it follows that
'the quote makes sense'

Post a Comment