About Me

My photo
Hedge writes about musings, poetry, stories, and things she finds interesting, Which hopefully will provide you with a quick laugh. Maybe you'll find it interesting, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll know her as Eccentric Mare, Spreading Wings or the Mad Yank of Yorkshire as the the incarnations of blogging trials and tribulations have taken it's toll. Anyhoo - Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

Sunday, 18 March 2012

The point of no return and a final warning issued today....

His solution - since my birthday - and I have tried for more than a month - but he won't move on his position - there is only one way - his way - I submit to his wishes and life being all about him and be a proper subservient stay at home conservative wife otherwise he will financially and socially ruin me. 

Yea, ok so I'm finally at the point where bring it on, I'll deal with it.

As for taking his solution : Um, not a chance.

My answer:

"The  American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) has assigned nitroglycerin a threshold limit value (TLV) of 0.05 ppm (0.46 mg/m(3)) as a TWA for a normal 8-hour workday and a 40-hour workweek. The ACGIH also assigns a "Skin" notation to nitroglycerin [ACGIH 1994, p. 28]. ... careful you exceeded your limit by 15 years and 3000 miles won't save you."

I'm so done.

2 comments:

Mitchy LR said...

Time to make a stand. Not sure what all that nitro reference was about though.

Kaz CT said...

with my temper I explode and get over it - so it's a reference to my temper being at its last legs. This explosion however will make a lot of changes permanent.

Post a Comment