About Me

My photo
Hedge writes about musings, poetry, stories, and things she finds interesting, Which hopefully will provide you with a quick laugh. Maybe you'll find it interesting, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll know her as Eccentric Mare, Spreading Wings or the Mad Yank of Yorkshire as the the incarnations of blogging trials and tribulations have taken it's toll. Anyhoo - Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sibling Love.

She fails to be acknowledged, she ceased to exist

Yet she was the gathering the lifeblood the glue. yes sis

But to justify his own monetary need the big brother

Had to ensure the weakness of the other brother

and the total and complete write off of  a sister

The eldest never wants to share

And this one managed to eliminate a pair

As he steps over Mothers grave may he blister

and suffer his own fate he created the single solitary one

Cause I did what I had to do and frankly now I'm done.

2 comments:

Rita Varney said...

This sounds like a very rocky road.

Just Pet said...

It doesn't sound good, if I'm reading it right. ((Hugs))

Post a Comment