I find myself unable to wait till he finds an unfurnished apartment so I can literally free up floor space in the house.
I have found a way to make this happen easier, when he volunteers the fact that folks are willing to give him things for his new apartment (that he's yet to secure by the way) I ask if it is then ok if I get rid of the one of the same item we have - sell/give/donate/recycle....or even giving local charities...
He keeps reminding me I won't have much money, that I'll find it hard. I reckon he's going to find it a lot harder than I - as I'm welcoming the change back to my normal self and looking forward to the changes.
I've already begun and it's having an impact on my stress levels (reducing so much!) and so far I've lost half a stone in weight and I've not even seriously started my exercise routine yet .... this is going to be sooooo goooood for meeeeeee!!!!!
4 comments:
I can see the change in you, Kaz, definitely. I like the minimalist idea too, as I absolutely hate clutter. All I want is what I absolutely need. I hope he finds a place soon, pack up the stuff you don't want and get rid of it one way or another - either he takes it or it goes to charity/trash/yard sale, whatever.
I had not realized it had reached that point, of him getting an apartment. I hope things go very well for you. ((Hugs))
Justing being you and not what he wants you to be is really all you needed. It's working well already.
I want you to be gentle with yourself. Yes, the rush of freedom is heady, but there are many emotions which have to be recognized, respected and properly handled. Only you will know the right "recipe" ... but I do wish you the very best.
Post a Comment