Well, the new bike in my life (wink).
He's officially mine.
He's got a poly sheet under him to check for leaks - doubt there will be any but might as well start as ya mean to go on....
All secured and covered for now, bit by bit will get to know his bits (grin).
Still hasn't quite sunk in yet, but ... that's cause he has to sit there till I can officially ride him....
So there will be lots of polishing, lots of investigating every nook and crannie ....
Lots of making sure all the bits are seen to ...
yep, it's a deep joy and an incentive to progress with my riding lessons ....
Only two hurdles left.
Mod 1
and
Mod 2.
Will be taking advanced lessons on HIM!!!! (assuming all is well.)
But yep, falling for him already. :)
Hopefully he'll love me back.
I will be giving him plenty attention and making sure he's treated like the honoured beast he is and I'm sure I have a decade of fun ahead at least.
Oooo new lovers are just grand.....
such a boost for the girl - a much needed boost.
10 comments:
He sure is handsome!
*SIGH*
girls leak and gush...
(espescially after puberty)
from every orifice imaginable :|
hopefully your machine IS a boy
*snickers*
'cause tampons won't cut it when the oil pressure is 90 psi
i would suggest getting involved with a custom shop that can manage a solid weld a bit later on...you'd be surprised what can be learned by one who's looking to be educated
....you started it.....
Yay for you
Oh I dunno about that I know that old men dribble and slobber quite well themselves. With a chest like that I reckon there is gonna be quite a bit of young man attitude left in him that can be coaxed out with the appropriate care and attention that only a girl that has been around the block can give so yep as usual will be throwing myself into learning new skills as only Kaz can.... might have more benefits than just a properly maintained and serviced bike ya know (wink)
Great-looking machine!!!
ride on kaz ;)
perhaps go visit a posting contest
if your brain wasn't so freakin fast.....
Post a Comment